More fun in numbers.
Team Fun .
Cycling is all about fun, exercise and enjoying the outdoors – but it’s also about camaraderie, and riding the Bobbo is a great time to team-up with a group of friends, colleagues or family and have fun together.
Teams excel at FUNDRAISING. We have many Fundraising offers and incentives so stay tuned and to maximise your access to VIP status be sure to look at our great list of team tools.
- Quick Tips
- Create a team
- Join a Team
- Donate to a rider
- Manage a team
- View a team
- Team Tools
...If you’re about to set-up a team or join a team:
- Decide on a name for your team and elect a team captain
- You don’t all have to ride the same distance.
- If some team members want the shorter distances and others the longer ones – that’s fine!
- There is no limit to the number of people in a team – the more the merrier!
Create a team
- The team captain needs to set-up the team
- Once the team is set up each team member registers themselves.
Not yet registered to ride yourself? You can set up the team during your registration here:
Already registered to ride? You can set up your team here:
- Email us your team name, team captain contact details and expected rider numbers. firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you a promotion code for each rider to enter when registering, so they do not need to pay separately.
- Each rider then registers themselves and selects “Join Team” during the process.
- When all riders have registered the team leader or company pays by direct deposit.
Join a Team
Once your team captain has set-up your team you can join the team at the same time as you register to ride
- Start registration process
- Before entering your details, select ‘Join team’
- Search for and select the team name
- Enter the team password if required
- Enter your rider details and pay for your individual entry
If you didn’t select a team when your registered, you can join your team here.
If you have already joined a team but want to switch to a different team Email email@example.com with your first and last name, email and mobile and the name of the team you wish to join.
Donate to a rider
Good on you! They will be delighted you’re helping reach their fundraising goal – and so will we!!
Click on the button below to find a rider or team. Once you get to their page just follow the instructions to make a donation.
Manage a team
- Each team has its own page where you can:
- Set-up a team profile, upload a picture and write about why you’re riding to raise funds
- Keep track of your fundraising – who is donating and who to and your progress towards your fundraising goal
To edit your team page or to monitor the team’s fundraising activity click on the
View a team
- You can see who has joined the team
- The donations they have received.
- Your team's total donations
If you’re trying to get a team together at work it helps to advertise the event on a communal notice board or by email, so we’ve produced some useful posters and sample text which you can use for emails.
- Sponsor Me Posters
- Join My Team Poster
You can download our team tools here.